Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
As a visual designer (motion graphics designer) you’ll join our growing creative team to set the vision for Medallia’s brand. You’re an expert visual designer, but you like to focus on motion. You’ll execute design projects on a tight timeline and deliver high quality design that drives results. We’re looking for someone who can bring our brand and website to life with motion.
- Execute a range of design projects including: websites, events, campaigns, videos, and more
- Storyboard and create motion graphics
- Create and understand Medallia’s visual brand
- Take projects from concept through final delivery
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, producers, and developers
- Demonstrated proficiency in the formal elements of design, including: composition, typography, color, hierarchy and brand consistency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback and work as a member of a creative team
- Looking to work closely with a marketing team in a fast pace environment
- Strong motion graphics abilities with Adobe After Effects
- Excellent level of proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Photography and video skills are a plus
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or comparable degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.