Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Test Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia. We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
As a Test Engineer, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new team and helping us scale. You will set quality standards and best practices with the rest of the Engineering team, train them on care and maintenance to ensure continuous quality can be self-sustaining. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
More specifically, you will:
- Monitor and report quality metrics and implement action plans.
- Define, review and communicate quality and software development standards.
- Collaborate with Development on defining product test strategies and execution. Write automated tests.
- Implement CI and test data sets.
- Develop and maintain test frameworks.
- Become a product expert and drive quality strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with a product, can became a product expert and identify key quality aspects.
- Know how to create and implement a test plan.
Nice to have:
- Enjoy working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.