Technical Support Agent
- As a Technical Support Agent, you will play a key role in ensuring the success of Medallia’s users. You will be performing initial triage of support inquiries, resolving technical issues, and helping to ensure that our customers love using the Medallia platform.
- This is a unique opportunity to partner with our worldwide teams, including Professional Services, Engineering, and Partner teams. You will be the first point of contact for our users and an ambassador for Medallia!
- Delight customers by providing timely, expert advice
- Resolve technical support inquiries with speed and precision
- Use written and verbal communication to help educate our customers on the Medallia platform
- Share knowledge through the creation of support articles
- Identify technical gaps and escalate cases to other parts of the organization
- Minimum of 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer-focused, support environment
- Ability to learn on the fly and make decisions quickly
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends; work hours will be based on business needs
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Medallia and Salesforce.com Service Cloud knowledge a plus
- As we continue our efforts in building out our 24/7 Global Technical Support team, we are hiring for specific shift times as designated below. Shifts are 8 hours/day + occasional OT.
- 10pm-6am, Sunday evening/Monday - Thursday/Friday morning
- 6am-2pm, Tuesday - Saturday
- 10pm-6am, Saturday evening/Sunday - Wednesday/Thursday morning
- 2pm-10pm, Sunday - Thursday
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top