Technical Support Advocate
- Our team ensures our customers continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing Customer Experience globally. We are seeking advocates who can make an impact from day one.
- Working with the Medallia SaaS platform, you will be providing support to clients and partners in a fast paced environment.
- By problem solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in our broader organization.
- This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Managed Services, Implementations, and Product & Engineering, to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
- Deliver first class support across our global customer base and exceed our customer's expectations
- Provide timely expert advice and speedy resolutions to support cases and resolve escalated cases from first-level support
- Own the triage, investigation and resolution of complex cases while escalating cases to the next tier of our support organization, as needed
- Implement documented changes on the Medallia platform
- Prioritization and planning of daily tasks and process improvements
- Participation in task allocation and owning queue management
- Create and refine knowledge base articles
- Be involved in improvement initiatives to help reduce case handling times
- Collaborate cross functionally with with internal teams (e.g. Managed Services, Product, Engineering), providing key product insights and development opportunities
- Drive change in the support organization, contributing towards the growth across the wider group
- Collaborate closely with the other global support regions - U.S and EMEA
- Provide feedback to your peers, helping them to grow and develop while also contributing your creative ideas to the leadership team
- 2+ years experience working in a technical or support focused environment is preferred
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, evaluating and troubleshooting technical issues and explaining resolutions in simple ways
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and adapting situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Bilingual proficiency a plus)
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Interest in working in a developing office
- Experiencing working in a startup environment
- Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top