Medallia is the Customer Experience Management category creator and global leader. With a mission to create a world where companies are loved by their customers and employees, Medallia provides an Enterprise SaaS platform that puts the customer in the center of every decision.
Already one of today's leading enterprise SaaS unicorns, as highlighted by Forrester, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, J.D. Power, and Deloitte, Medallia solves one of the most fundamental challenges to businesses today. At a time where all companies strive to be "customer centric," the customer's experience truly has become a company’s brand. Currently over 500 companies trust Medallia and its proprietary software platform, which enables even the largest, most distributed companies to understand, fix, and improve the customer experience by harnessing and assessing vast amounts of cross-sector data to provide both predictive and prescriptive, role-specific analytics, in real-time.
Founder-led, well capitalized, and with a diverse and experienced leadership team, Medallia is rapidly growing and has consistently achieved aggressive annual recurring revenue growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital as the largest investment in their portfolio, Medallia is well-positioned to move into public markets, but looking for high caliber leaders to join our diverse portfolio of talent as we begin to author the next chapter of growth.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Talent Acquisition Team for an experienced, talent acquisition professional excited about not only scaling a team, but personally impacting the development of our site in Northern Virginia. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior leaders, develop a deep understanding of Medallia’s business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead.
- Own the strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited talent pools, including driving a business plan, building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- Engage key staffing and business partners in order to understand their talent needs.
- Source the best candidates and then qualify, assess, offer, negotiate, and close candidates for assigned roles.
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top Medallia competitors and the industry.
- Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
- 5+ years experience within a talent acquisition function with expertise in technical roles.
- Demonstrated experience applying knowledge of competitive landscape + research to develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs.
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (CMS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology).
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS in HR, Business, or related field or commensurate experience.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top