Technical Program Manager
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Medallia Product Development needs a world class Technical Program Manager who designs, drives, launches and owns delivery of Medallia’s platform, mobile, reporting, and self-service programs.
This role requires working closely with Medallia product management, the product design, and engineering to define strategy and requirements, and then lead projects through design and delivery. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate has thrived and succeeded in delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift quickly. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence.
- Manage delivery of programs and products from inception to release
- Shape business strategy for technical products or services
- Lead cross functional program management inclusive of negotiation with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical partners
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical program management in a software environment
- 5+ years experience in a software development or program manager role managing software projects
- 1+ years experience with Mobile and Web application development.
- 2+ years experience with platform and API development.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organizations (including executive level)
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration preferred)
- Possess a strong understanding of SaaS products (preferred)
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top