Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
Ever wanted to build the infrastructure to double the size of a company? Ever been frustrated with not being able to make changes? Wished you could design things right and start over fresh? That’s what we’re doing right now!
Medallia is growing; FAST. With that comes a rapidly expanding IT team and a lot of fun projects. We’re solving traditional problems in a new way, and need help to continue on a great new path! Do you actually like people and dealing with them? We’re also an IT department people LIKE and enjoy interacting with.
• 3 years’ Linux administration experience
• Proficiency in troubleshooting skills for complex technical issues
• Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
• Corporate-level domain expertise with Mac operating systems, Google Apps and back office applications, wireless networks (Cisco a plus), audio/video conferencing tools, and peripherals
• Proficiency with database systems, such as MySql, Postgres, and/or Miradb
• Common understanding of Apache and/or Nginx, VMWare, Active Directory, VLAN, DHCP, and DNS
• Passion to learn, improve, and approach IT in an innovative manner
• Experience with authentication and single-sign-on (SSO) services
• Knowledge of Python, Ruby or similar, Saltstack or Ansible
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (i.e. occasional evening maintenance)
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top