Staff Software Engineer, Application Services
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Check out what our Engineering Team's All About:
Medallia Argentina is located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires. We’re growing rapidly and we need you to help lead exciting technical innovation across the organization. You will play a major role evolving our fantastic, industry-leading SaaS platform, which is the global leader in Operational Customer Experience Management (OCEM) applications.
As a Staff Software Engineer on the Application Services team, you will develop our core application and APIs for internal and 3rd party developers. Your work will connect the world’s leading businesses to their customers using modern web technologies over a service-oriented architecture.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Build high-impact backend service platforms that power customer experience applications used by the world’s largest companies
- Improve the scale, quality, performance, and security of our core Medallia applications
- Design, build, and maintain APIs for Medallia’s core services
- 5+ years experience in a technical role (developer or architect) working on distributed systems or cloud services
- 3+ years experience building and maintaining API services
- Experience programming in Java (preferred), C++ or other OOP
- Professional proficiency with English language (written/spoken)
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top