Staff Software Engineer, Application Services
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense and flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback…and our people love it. Come find out why!
As a Staff Software Engineer on the Application Services team, you will play a major role in taking our industry-leading SaaS platform to the next level. You will lead innovation of the APIs that power our core products and 3rd party developers. Your work will connect the world’s leading businesses to their customers using modern web technologies over a service-oriented architecture.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Work in an agile team environment with other SaaS/API experts
- Develop and maintain a suite of core OCEM microservices
- Serve and grow Medallia’s developer network
- Improve the scale, quality, performance, and security of our core Medallia applications
- Contribute to and extend open source software that is at the leading edge of innovation
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- 8+ years of commercial industry experience working on complex back-end distributed systems.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience with Java or C++ (or another high-level object oriented language).
- BS/MS CS or equivalent degree
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top