Sr. User Experience Researcher
- Constantly curious – We want people who are excited to be in the field and as inquisitive about other people and their stories as they are empathetic.
- Thoughtfully collaborative – we want people who think through the methodologies to engage the teams as carefully as they engage our customers.
- Captivating communicator – We want compelling storytellers who can inspire teams to translate keen observations into compelling insights and ideas.
- Experimental, sensitive, savvy and even quirky – These are the people who will be truly inspiring and impactful.
- Drive insights to inform the definition and development of new and existing products across all platforms.
- Work cross functionally with teams to shape and execute research plans based on business needs and growth initiatives.
- Develop and use research models and insights to drive superior decision making.
- Interpret research results, derive implications, perform market analysis and gather strategic intelligence to provide proactive insight regarding the consumer market, trends and our customer needs, and pain points.
- Expertly select and deploy appropriate research methodologies (from generative to evaluative).
- Direct priorities and approaches for research projects to ensure the most effective and efficient use of resources.
- Manage research vendors relationship and drive execution of research initiatives.
- Champion research and user-centered design across the organization.
- Master’s degree or PhD in psychology, human factors, HCI or an equivalent field.
- At least 4+ years of industry experience as a hands-on researcher, working across multiple platforms, including mobile and enterprise systems.
- Expertise in a broad range of methodologies including: ethnographic research, site visits, interviews, surveys, diary studies, usability testing, lean experimentation, etc.
- Superior creativity and passion for what you do.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to complete complex projects in a timely manner.
- Strong leadership qualities that enable you to lead cross-functional teams and third party partners when needed.
- Able to analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative information in a manner that engages other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Stats knowledge and expertise with statistical tools a plus.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top