Sr. Software Engineer, Mobile
- Build and evolve the future of Medallia's mobile applications, at scale, by developing new features even faster using the latest frameworks, toolings, and best practices.
- Be part of a lean mobile team, in collaboration with Product and Design teams, to design and implement cutting-edge user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Build customer centric cultures for world class brands, strengthening a brand's ability to monitor and take action on customer experience with real-time feedback.
- Build and evolve a platform that enables our Fortune 500 clients to customize our product, at scale, so it best suits their needs.
- Create fast, easy-to-use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies, sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualitative degree, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Node.js or any modern JS framework (such as React.js), or with native mobile development.
- 3+ years working with design driven UI specifications.
- Experience with mobile development (using Native SDKs).
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, unit test, and commit message.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top