More Specifically, You Will
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming.
- Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager & PM to address.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Become a go-to person for a part or whole of the system.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and impact teams thru tech talks and presentations.
- Be a voice of Medallia Engineering on local DC tech scene thru hosting and participating in meetups.
- And lastly, you will scour your network to find great engineers like yourself to join the team, while learning to craft and refine an elevator pitch about why someone should join your team.
Our Engineering Culture
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies, sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- 5+ years of delivering customer facing web apps using modern web stack. Our SPAs (single page apps) are built using ReactJS, modern html/css and use libraries like karma, selenium, phantomJS etc.
- Experience building BFF style services. We use Node for our BFFs.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- Must have agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- Enjoy mentoring and leading other engineers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top