Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense and flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback… and our people love it. Come find out why!
As a Senior Software Engineer at Medallia, you will be joining our talented Front End Engineers, whose responsibility is to build, (and scale), the foundation of Medallia’s future success. This team is heavily invested in a mission critical project with high visibility that empowers our clients to customize our SaaS product so it best suits their business critical needs. You’ll specialize in building responsive and elegant user interfaces that scale to hundreds of thousands of users. If you ever wanted to be part of a project that pushes the needle on both the future of a business and the fundamentals of user experience, then this is the team for you. Be a part of the movement that is driving Medallia to even greater heights!
- Build and evolve a platform that enables our Fortune 500 clients to customize our product, at scale, so it best suits their needs.
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies, sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualitative degree, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, unit test, and commit message.
- 5+ years of industry experience creating web applications (both with and without frameworks).
- Proficiency in integrating with REST APIs.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.