Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv.
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing our front-end engineering team. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role in all of our core engineering efforts globally, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
- Lead initiatives to discuss mid/long-term architecture patterns and API definitions.
- Take ownership of project-level decisions.
- Mentoring your colleagues.
- Actively participate in discussions with team members and stakeholders about technical best practices and help teams to identify optimal solutions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build high-quality, reusable and maintainable source code through a Continuous Integration/Deployment process.
- Ability to deliver best-of-breed HTML5 & CSS3 code
- Proficient understanding of:
- --- Architecture patterns like MV*, Flux or Redux
- --- Advanced performance tools usage, such as Chrome Dev Tools Profiling/Timeline
- --- Git
- --- Client-side JS libraries/frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS
- --- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as Less or SASS
- --- Cross-browser compatibility
- --- HTTP/XHR request handling
- --- TDD and BDD
- Preferred (but not required) to have experience with:
- --- ES6/7
- --- NodeJS
- --- Security assessments
- Ability to communicate both written and spoken in English
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.