Sr. Software Engineer - Core Infrastructure
- Core Infrastructure thrives on collaboration, mutual support, openness to new ideas, and solving problems at a deep, systemic level.
- Our ideal teammate is a senior software engineer with a thorough understanding of operations and systems manageability who values monitoring, testing, and rapid iterative development.
- Core Infrastructure is laying down the building blocks of the IaaS and PaaS that will provide a resilient, manageable, and performant foundation to Medallia’s world-class and world-wide SaaS application.
- As part of this team, your software will support a hybrid cloud deployment with demanding performance and uptime requirements.
- You’ll work closely with our operational teams to holistically revise systems and eliminate weak or high-friction areas.
- 3+ years of software development experience in Python, Go, or Java
- 3+ years of experience managing a SaaS platform
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Strong understanding of the Linux operating system
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across and within teams
- Experience operating a SaaS platform as an Ops or DevOps engineer a plus
- Experience designing distributed systems a plus
- Experience with Postgres, AWS, Mesos, Zookeeper, Ceph a plus
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top