Sr. Software Engineer - Core Infrastructure
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback…and our people love it. Come find out why!
Check out what our Engineering Team's All About:
Core Infrastructure is laying down the building blocks of the IaaS and PaaS that will provide a resilient, manageable, and performant foundation to Medallia’s world-class and world-wide SaaS application. As part of this team, your software will support a hybrid cloud deployment with demanding performance and uptime requirements. You’ll work closely with our operational teams to holistically revise systems and eliminate weak or high-friction areas.
Core Infrastructure thrives on collaboration, mutual support, openness to new ideas, and solving problems at a deep, systemic level. Our ideal teammate is a senior software engineer with a thorough understanding of operations and systems manageability who values monitoring, testing, and rapid iterative development.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Strong understanding of the Linux operating system
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across and within teams
- 3+ years of software development experience in Python, Go, or Java
- 3+ years of experience managing a SaaS platform
- Experience operating a SaaS platform as an Ops or DevOps engineer a plus
- Experience designing distributed systems a plus
- Experience with Postgres, AWS, Mesos, Zookeeper, Ceph a plus
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top