Sr Security Operations Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Medallia’s security team is responsible for the security of the overall Medallia platform and entire global infrastructure. We are looking for exceptional technical experts, who understand multi-tenant SaaS environments, and are able to build best in class security monitoring and incident response capabilities that work at scale.
- Medallia is a technology powerhouse and our security challenges cannot be solved by traditional security technologies. This role requires creative thinking and innovative approaches for building a truly intelligence driven monitoring and response capability. This role will be responsible for developing and operating tools, technologies and processes to proactively identify incidents and respond to them.
- Build, own and operate systems to identify and investigate security incidents (e.g. IDS, SIEM, FIM etc)
- Design monitoring and response architecture, and build automation to operate at scale
- Work across teams to capture data, intelligence and context
- Build and maintain processes and documentation (e.g. run books) for effectively responding to incidents
- Demonstrate leadership in working with cross-functional incidence response teams
- Actively participate in the industry and collaborate with peers from other organizations
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and Mac OS operating systems
- Expertise in anomaly detection at various layers of the stack across on-prem and cloud platforms
- Strong ability to customize commercial and open source monitoring tools to fit the requirements
- Strong working knowledge of monitoring and response in AWS
- Demonstrated ability to handle crisis situations and lead response teams
- Strong leadership, communication and documentation skills
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top