Sr. Manager, Security Operations
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Check out what our Engineering Team's All About:
This is a key role within the Trust and Assurance Group at Medallia, and is primarily responsible for security monitoring, incident response and threat & vulnerability management across production and corporate environments. In this role, you will be responsible for building security processes, technology and automation that scales across Medallia globally.
- Build and lead one of the core security teams; including attracting, developing and retaining exceptional talent
- Develop, define and deliver technical roadmap of security monitoring, analytics and incident response capabilities
- Manage the vulnerability governance lifecycle, including vuln assessment, triaging, remediation management and validation.
- Design and implement tooling and processes to enhance security visibility
- Own the design, deployment and operational management of security monitoring tools (SIEM, IDS, CASB, Endpoint Security etc)
- Build intelligence driven anomaly detection capabilities across endpoint and network
- Lead the technical and non-technical aspects of incident identification, forensic investigations and response
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to drive KPI enhancements for security monitoring
- Efficiently manage multiple initiatives with effective prioritization while providing clear guidance to the team
- Lead by example and demonstrate technical knowledge as well as strong leadership skills to lead this critical function in a dynamic and fast paced organization.
- 7+ years of experience in security operations and incident response
- 4+ years of experience in a leadership / management role
- Strong experience in infrastructure security for on-prem and cloud environments (firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS, UBA, IAM, WAF, endpoint security)
- Expertise in large scale log / event collection, analytics and management for data center and AWS environments
- Expertise in one or more SIEM products and forensics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in running large scale vulnerability management program
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top