Sr. Manager, Partner Product Lead
- Establish a consistent and scalable product roll-out strategy for partners
- Be the representative for Partner Product internally and externally: contribute to Product Steering Committees with Product, Sales, Marketing and other internal groups while acting as liaison to partners externally
- Create product roll-out plans for Medallia’s Partners, inclusive of commercial impact, training and enablement, and adoption strategy
- Collaborate with Alliances and Ecosystem Enablement to ensure proper communication, training and knowledge management is provided to partners
- Centrally manage the successful execution of joint solution developments with partners
- Project manage the overall joint solution efforts with partner and Medallia teams by creating and managing to the project plan, engaging stakeholders, and ensuring delivery of key outputs
- Contribute to the design and development of joint solutions as a product and/or business subject matter expert
- Work closely with Marketing, Ecosystem Enablement, and Alliances to develop joint solution go-to-market plans and marketing campaigns
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in SaaS or a technology company
- Minimum 2 years of product management, program management or equivalent experience
- Must have experience launching or building a product or service
- Strong action orientation, with a track record of executing projects and/or strategic initiatives
- Strong written and oral communication skills, comfortable with both technical and non-technical speak
- Entrepreneurial experience, have been part of seed or pre-seed startup or have led functions and initiatives with early stage companies
- Enjoy building, creating something new and taking lead in the face of ambiguity
- Expertise and/or client-facing experience with a major vertical/industry, e.g. financial services, retail, etc.
- Experiences working with partners or Alliances in the SaaS space
- Experience with other market-leading SaaS solutions, i.e. Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo, Tableau, etc.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top