Sr. Front End Engineer
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Check out what our Engineering Team is all about!
Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense and flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback… and our people love it. Come find out why!
As a Senior Software Engineer at Medallia, you will be joining our talented Front End Engineers, whose responsibility is to build, (and scale), the foundation of Medallia’s future success. This team is heavily invested in a mission critical project with high visibility that empowers our clients to customize our SaaS product so it best suits their business critical needs. You’ll specialize in building responsive and elegant user interfaces that scale to 100,000 of users. If you ever wanted to be part of a project that pushes the needle on both the future of a business and the fundamentals of user experience, then this is the team for you. Be a part of the movement that is driving Medallia to even greater heights!
- Build and evolve a platform that enables our Fortune 500 clients to customize our product, at scale, so it best suits their needs.
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies, sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualitative degree.
- 5+ years of industry experience creating web applications (both with and without frameworks).
- Proficiency in integrating with REST APIs.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, unit test, and commit message.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top