Sr. Director, Customer Experience Insights
Medallia is the Customer Experience Management category creator and global leader. With a mission to create a world where companies are loved by their customers and employees, Medallia provides an Enterprise SaaS platform that puts the customer in the center of every decision – at scale and real-time.
Ranked in the top 25 of the First-Ever Forbes 2016 World's Best 100 Cloud Companies List, Medallia solves one of the most fundamental challenges to businesses today. At a time where all companies strive to be "customer centric," the customer's experience truly has become a company’s brand (fact: consumers buy more based on ratings and reviews than on branding or advertising). Currently over 500 companies trust Medallia and its proprietary software platform, which enables even the largest, most distributed companies to understand, fix, and improve the customer experience by harnessing and assessing vast amounts of cross-sector data to provide both predictive and prescriptive, role-specific analytics, in real-time.
About The Role & the Team
Medallia Insights is a first-of-its-kind customer experience consulting team. Its role is to multiply the value of Medallia’s software by uncovering data-driven stories for Medallia customers. You role will be to lead Medallia Insights and be responsible for its growth, innovation and multiplier impact on Medallia.
The Insights team is high performing, with a track record of performance. Team headcount has grown 2x over the past 2 years, client work has average an NPS of 70+ and team engagement scores are some of the highest in the company. The team focuses its efforts on top brands on a global basis.
Today, Medallia Insights is staffed by a cross-discipline of problem solvers ranging from Senior Manager to Analyst, and who are located in Palo Alto and New York. They are mix of PhD, MBA and BA in education.
We’ve only just scratched the surface of Insight’s potential. We are looking for a proven leader who can see ahead of the curve, build a cohesive strategy, and help us innovate and unlock the next level of strategic Insights and impact for our customers and Medallia.
- Set the vision and strategy for Insights
- Build the next generation of offers/capabilities to ensure Insights stays on the forefront
- Accelerate Medallia’s go to market in coordination with Sales & Marketing functions
- Create a heightened profile for Insights in the market
- Refine Medallia’s thought leadership in Operational CEM and key analytic topics
- Champion Insights to senior internal stakeholders and clients
- Develop the team’s internal structure and development paths for individual growth
- Scale team operations to support growth while meeting revenue and margin targets
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills with a track record of success
- Analytical leadership at a high performing company with a history of impact
- Strong data-driven storytelling; strong facilitation, presentation, & strategic communication skills
- Ability to scale a team of high-performers and self-starters
- Familiarity with research methodology, quantitative modeling, and advanced analytics
- Experience in B2B, SaaS or enterprise software industry
- PhD or Masters degree
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top