Sr. Cloud Software Engineer, Cloud Fabric
- Develop fully automated infrastructure stack provisioning for global deployments.
- Create an elastic compute service using modern technology (Docker, Mesos, Aurora).
- Develop a distributed resilient storage service powered by Ceph.
- Build highly available services for edge routing, high throughput messaging, service composition, cross services security, persistence, and event processing.
- Implement tools and frameworks to enable monitoring, logging, alerting, and debugging at scale.
- Contribute to and extend open source software that is at the leading edge of innovation.
- 5+ years of commercial industry experience working on complex back-end distributed systems.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Java, Python, Golang or C++ (or another high-level object oriented language).
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure provisioning with knowledge of bash scripting, linux administration and networking protocols.
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top