Sr. Cloud Software Engineer, Cloud Fabric
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense and flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback…and our people love it. Come find out why!
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Develop fully automated infrastructure stack provisioning for global deployments.
- Create an elastic compute service using modern technology (Docker, Mesos, Aurora).
- Develop a distributed resilient storage service powered by Ceph
- Build highly available services for edge routing, high throughput messaging, service composition, cross services security, persistence, and event processing
- Implement tools and frameworks to enable monitoring, logging, alerting, and debugging at scale
- Contribute to and extend open source software that is at the leading edge of innovation
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- "We love technology. We follow the latest technologies and share what we learn".
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- 5+ years of commercial industry experience working on complex back-end distributed systems.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Java, Python, Golang or C++ (or another high-level object oriented language).
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure provisioning with knowledge of bash scripting, linux administration and networking protocols.
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top