Sr. Analyst Compensation and People Insights
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers and their employees. We do this by giving businesses access to their customers’ eyes, ears, and hearts so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself.
Do you love digging into data to find untold stories and trends? Passionate to find the best ways to deliver ongoing feedback through employee rewards? Hungry to try new and creative approaches to compensation? Then this may be your dream job- we don’t just want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones.
As a Senior Analyst on our tiny but mighty Total Rewards team, you will play a key role in driving toward data democratization at Medallia - empowering leaders and people partners with data to drive people-decisions.
You will be analyzing data, building models, and communicating recommendations to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Partners, and business leaders. In this hybrid role, you will also be part of our Stats Squad, applying your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the People team.
As the Senior Analyst Compensation & People Insights you will you will create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data.
- Build Medallia’s recognition program
- Work on large-scale compensation delivery initiatives (merit planning, market benchmarking, equity planning, etc.) to support Medallia's growing employee population
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests
- Collaborate directly with subject matter experts across Finance, HR, Sales Operations to ensure sales incentive designs are operating effectively against benchmark metrics
- Maintain people monthly people dashboard
- Make connections to data across business units including Finance and Sales data
- Ability to translate data and complex ideas into a story
- Stellar excel modeling and quantitative skills- you think in formulas and pivot tables
- Superb communication skills—both verbal and written—including executive-level communications
- 1-4 years of experience in Compensation, People Analytics or a Related Field
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data confidentially
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top