Sr. Analyst Channel and Sales Operations
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
• Measuring and reporting on channel contribution for monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews
• Work directly on channel transactions including contract review, order entry processing, forecasting and invoice reconciliation
• Partner programs uptake, modifications, and enhancements
• Conduct Salesforce CRM activities in support of the channel sales organization.
• Drive Salesforce enhancements and process efficiencies
• Develop periodic and ad hoc reporting for field teams as well as executive management
• Work with partner alliance managers to understand and provide support with overall process to ensure optimized activity to grow the business
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Finance or Sales Operations role
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce.com, Clari, Tableau
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent skills in Excel and Salesforce report building
- Attention to detail and drive to deliver consistently high quality outputs
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Back to top