Solutions Consultant - France
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our cloud-based platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analysing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy, doubling in size every 12 months. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our people love it. Come find out why.
Solutions Consultants partner with the Sales Directors to shape a Customer Experience vision and present Medallia thought leadership around Operational CEM during strategic sales cycles:
- Customer Discovery – Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current CX approach/solutions
- Customer Success Stories – Bring the Medallia solution to life with authentic customer examples during demos
- RFP’s– Respond to RFP with Medallia Best Practices
- Product Demonstrations – Master Medallia’s product capabilities and how they can be applied to meet and exceed prospect business goals
- Solution Design – Design and scope comprehensive CEM Solutions for prospect companies that transform their business and organizational culture based.
- Workshops – Run workshops and present Medallia’s solution also to senior executive audiences.
- Cross-functional collaboration – Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services to deliver on prospect needs
SKILLS and EXPERTISE IN:
Cross Channel Customer Experience, Customer Analytics, Voice of the Customer, Survey Methodology and Best Practices, Net Promoter Score, SaaS, Sales Experience, Deep experience with target verticals, Strategic Consulting, Excellent Communication skills, Presenting to Executives.
- Expertise in CEM
- Significant experience (5+ years) in a Customer Facing role
- Experience presenting to senior executives
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native/Fluent in English and French languages (Spanish and Italian a plus)
- Ability to travel 40%+
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top