Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand our pre-sales support for the Sales Ecosystem. As Solutions Consultant for Commercial Business you will be a frontline member of the team chartered with articulating and showcasing how Medallia’s solution solves customer business challenges and delivers positive business outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver web based demonstrations of the Stella Connect product to executive audiences and economic buyers in the Commercial business
- Collaborate with Commercial Sales Directors on account strategy, deal qualification, solution design and quarterly forecasting
- Answer functional questions related to the Medallia platform in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), supplementing the overall program designed by Solutions Consulting Managers
- Build out and enhance the central RFP repository of both completed RFPs and responses to individual questions / industries
- Create and maintain standard product overview presentations for industry verticals and horizontals
- Contribute in the development of business cases that monetize the potential value of the Stella Connect
- Have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a new team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be flexible to travel to regional training courses and events
- 1-3 years professional experience or internships preferred in prospecting, business development, direct sales, IT consulting
- Software as a Service technology background and/or knowledge of cloud based business applications
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Innate curiosity to fully learn and explain the products and services for Stella Connect
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple activities and deadlines
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Fluent English and one of Italian or German
- Degree in Information Systems, Business, Economics, Marketing Research, Finance
- Excited about learning CEM and discovering where customers are in their journey
- Interest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth, company where you are energized by finding and solving problems even if they take you outside of your job description
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization - from the frontline to the C-Suite
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.