Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Engineering
Specifically You Will:
- Design core, infrastructure software components and services that run at scale.
- Build automation to enable the systems to be maintained automatically.
- Develop reliable, performant, and scalable code for our high-volume system which currently handles millions of interactions per day supporting over 500 global brands.
- Contribute to open source projects, and work on internal frameworks primarily using Java, C/C++, Golang.
- Develop, test, deploy, monitor, and improve our distributed systems, frameworks, and libraries.
- Design/consume REST APIs and create microservices on our next generation service platform.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and following the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We develop strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- Demonstrated experience with Java, C++, or other object oriented language)
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across and within teams within university or internships
- Experience with designing microservices and REST APIs a plus.
- Experience in Distributed storage systems (CEPH) a plus.
- Experience with stream processing platforms; Kafka a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- MS/PhD always a plus!
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top