Software Engineer, Summer 2017 Intern/Co-op
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients; giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Engineering by the Numbers
- Sub-second queries on ~500 million record data sets
- ~20,000 mobile notifications per hour
- 90%+ sentiment model accuracy supporting 2 dozen languages
- Over 500 customers globally, including Nordstrom, Hilton, Verizon, PayPal, and Mercedes Benz
- ~100 engineers across product and infrastructure
Our Software Engineering Interns work as integral members of our Engineering teams on high-performance, scalable distributed systems, sentiment analysis, topic classification, and a suite of automated testing frameworks. During your internship/co-op, you’ll be challenged to:
- Work in a collaborative, small engineering team
- Contribute towards a battle-tested, production codebase
- Learn how to design and code effective solutions to practical problems
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and graduating in December 2017 or spring of 2018.
- A passion for solving difficult problems
- Previous internship/co-op/project experience related to enterprise software development.
- Excitement about joining the best engineering team to ever grace the known universe!
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top