Software Engineer, Node.js
- As a Software Engineer on our Product Engineering team, you would be defining the future of Customer Experience over diverse Business-to-Customer(B2C) interactions where your work will connect the world’s leading businesses to their customers using Medallia Customer Experience Cloud
- You will solve challenging technical problems related to processing the user utterances and help take our innovative Customer Experience(CX) platform to the next level
- You will be joining a team of brilliant engineers responsible for building Medallia’s next generation Customer Experience Cloud platform using micro service oriented architecture
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Build new microservices for integrations with various enterprise systems and services
- Work in an agile team environment with other SaaS experts
- Collaborate with product and design teams to build innovative new features and integrations for the Medallia CX platform
- Improve the scale, quality, performance, and security of our core Medallia applications.
- Contribute to and extend open source software that is at the leading edge of innovation
- ~5 years of commercial industry experience working on complex back-end or web based, distributed systems or applications.
- 3+ years experience on enterprise product development.
- 1+ year experience with NoSQL data store technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar.
- Knowledge of queuing technologies such as Kafka or similar
- Knowledge of Redis, ElasticSearch
- Knowledge and experience working on microservices based SaaS applications
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications
- Deep experience with agile software development process
- Strong communication skills
See Inside the Office of Medallia
Medallia is a cloud based software platform—helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their relationships with their customers. The company’s innovative customer experience software captures customer feedback, analyzes it in real-time, and delivers it to everyone in the company—from C-suite to the frontline—to help create experiences that customers love.
Back to top