Software Engineer, New College Grad (Dec 2016/Spring 2017)
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients; giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Engineering by the Numbers
- Sub-second queries on ~500 million record data sets
- ~20,000 mobile notifications per hour
- 90%+ sentiment model accuracy supporting 2 dozen languages
- Over 500 customers globally, including Nordstrom, Hilton, Verizon, PayPal, and Mercedes Benz
- ~100 engineers across product and infrastructure
Learn more about our teams, their mission, and where you can impact innovation:
You will change how people interact with each other in businesses across the world; from how airlines treat tired travelers, or how a utility company’s help desk responds to a power outage, to how hotels make your vacation amazing. These improvements are made by:
- Gathering feedback from various data sources (feedback collection)
- Analyzing vast amounts of text comments buried on review sites (topic + sentiment classification)
- Understanding and visualizing trends and causes of issues (data analytics + visualization)
- Enabling employees to listen and react to each piece of feedback their customers provide (real-time analysis engine)
Businesses rely on our product to be resilient and fault-tolerant in order to make decisions every minute. Infrastructure provides the foundation that our product is built upon. Come solve scaling challenges in areas such as distributed storage, job scheduling, service discovery, distributed consensus algorithms, automated cluster deployments, and test optimization by applying your skills in:
- Distributed Systems
- Operating Systems
- Networking and Storage
- Software Architecture
- Software Performance and Resiliency
- Continuous Delivery
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Are graduating in Winter 2016 or Spring 2017
- Have strong CS fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Have a passion for solving difficult problems
- Want to join the best engineering team to ever grace the known universe
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top