Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
- We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our frontend team in Buenos Aires.
- This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we evolve our product.
- Your work will connect the world's leading business to their customers, using modern web technologies over service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- +5 years of experience programming in React or similar frameworks like Angular or Vue,js
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Git or GitHub
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to different technologies
- Good communication skills to interact with US based teams
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.