Software Engineer, Delivery & Deployment
As a member of the Delivery & Deployment Team, you will help us build, manage, maintain and scale the systems and services Medallia relies upon to:
- Automate the construction of artifacts for testing and release.
- Maintain and manage a multi-terabyte (and growing), secure, highly available repository of those artifacts.
- Orchestrate the complex rollouts of Medallia Experience Cloud releases into environments across multiple data centers and geographic regions.
- Build the tools and systems to manage the tenant lifecycle in the Medallia Experience Cloud.
More Specifically, you will:
- Design and build software for self-healing systems that allow Medallia to easily scale. Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan.
- Working closely with Product and Site Reliability Engineering teams—both local and remote—to identify and eliminate points of friction.
- Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager & team to address those.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in a small team with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- Become a go-to person for anything related to delivery and deployment.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and impact teams thru tech talks and presentations.
- Be a voice of Medallia Engineering in Argentina's tech scene thru hosting and participating in meetups.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade, customer-centric software.
- Experience building distributed systems / enterprise systems on a modern stack.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs.
- Experience with Java, Groovy, Python and shell scriptingStrong software engineering fundamentals, development processes and best practices.
- Ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with consistent attention to detail.Enjoy mentoring and leading other engineers.
- Passion for delivering high quality and high impact work.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with remote teammates; experience with agile processes.
- Experience with SaaS environments.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology, follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe and are not afraid to challenge our team members and peers on enforcing good habits and best practices.
Back to top