Software Engineer, Backend
More Specifically, you will:
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming. Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager & PM to address those.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in small teams with like minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- Become a go-to person for a part or whole of the system.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and impact teams thru tech talks and presentations.
- Be a voice of Medallia Engineering in Argentina's tech scene thru hosting and participating in meetups.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology, follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe and are not afraid to challenge our team members and peers on enforcing good habits and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade customer centric software.
- Experience building distributed systems / enterprise systems on modern stack.
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- Enjoy mentoring and leading other engineers
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Java developer, Architect, Tech lead, Java, yaml, REST, JSON, Swagger, APIs, PostgreSQL, SOA, Microservices, Docker, Artifactory, AWS, Git/Github, Jenkins, NewRelic, SumoLogic, Wavefront, Buenos Aires.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top