Software Development Engineer
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Understand the Medallia Express application and the relevant requirements for Identity and Access management for Medallia Cloud
- Work with security engineering team members and other product engineering teams to design, prototype and develop product features such as user provisioning, User profile management, Oauth, Mobile security etc.
- Drive the audit data management and governance project by evaluating the current limitations, gaps in desired functionality vs current functionality and propose a technical solution
- Deploy the necessary infrastructure to conduct a prototype and operate a Secrets management solution
- Work with Platform team to develop tools to monitor quality of user provisioning, Authentication related audits (failures, password resets etc.)
- Prototype Mobile security use cases end to end including two factor authentication, data security etc.
- Assist with implementation of Oauth including evaluation of 3rd party API Gateways, conduct analysis of build vs buy
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
We love technology -- and following the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We develop strong relationships with team members around the globe.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top