Senior Visual Designer
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into simple and well-crafted experiences.
- Be a core contributor to a comprehensive, flexible and visually expressive design that enables designers and engineers to deliver well-crafted experiences.
- Be a core contributor to design guidelines, a high-level set of interaction and visual design concepts, patterns and components that underpin Medallia’s platform. It is used to provide a unified design for applications in the Medallia ecosystem.
- Produce design resources for fellow designers to use in their day-to-day work, e.g. Sketch UI kit that includes components, iconography, layouts, etc.
- Partner with engineering to deliver a well-documented and easily referenceable front-end framework that faithfully expresses Medallia’s design system.
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to incorporate learnings, address challenges, and perform final reviews with engineering to ensure a unified delivery of applications on the Medallia platform.
- Execute in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- In addition to being an empathetic, creative, and a systems thinker, here are some of the qualities we’re searching for:
- 5+ years' experience as a practitioner of research-influenced design with demonstrated results
- Deep knowledge of customer research, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, and beautiful interfaces
- Proven collaborator, builder, and motivator for cross-functional teams
- Passionate about knowing users, constantly seeking new insights you use to create breakthroughs
- You can move swiftly from a high-level strategy discussion to one about the merits of vertical rhythm, with equal passion and persuasion
- Self-aware, constantly working to understand and overcome blind spots.
- Enjoy mentorship and actively sharing your hard-won wisdom with more junior colleagues
- Tactically, you are just as energized while developing design strategy as you are polishing design details
- Medallia is an established and fast growing company. Our organization and processes are fluid, allowing us to act quickly on emerging business opportunities. This genuinely excites us. This should genuinely excite you. If it does, we need to talk...
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top