Senior Solutions Consultant
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our cloud-based platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analyzing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the C-Suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy, doubling in size every 12 months. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, irreverence… and our people love it. A full 95% of our employees would recommend us to their friends.
Come find out why.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You are a critical member of the sales team, a leader, teacher, and mentor within a vertical, and a trusted advisor for our prospects. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Sales, but also in Marketing, Product Management, and Consulting.
Most importantly, you get to build: build cutting-edge Operational CEM strategies, build a great company, and ultimately build improvement for our customers.
Senior Solution Consultants strategically partner with the Sales Team to:
- Meet with senior business leaders at prospect companies to understand their business goals and articulate Medallia’s value proposition.
- Shape our clients’ Customer Experience vision. This means educating our prospective clients on operational CEM best practices, telling stories about how other organizations we’ve worked with have approached obstacles and challenges, and generally serving as the Senior Operational CEM expert during sales cycles.
- Present Medallia thought leadership around Operational CEM during strategic sales cycles--you are a critical voice of expertise and guidance during the pre-sales process.
- Master our product capabilities and how they can be applied to meet and exceed prospect business goals differentiating Medallia in the CX space.
- Design and scope impactful Customer Experience programs that transform the client's business and organizational culture.
- Partner with the sales team on sales strategy.
- Continue to develop your vertical expertise and be a trusted advisor to the sales team, other Medallia teams and prospects.
SKILLS and EXPERTISE IN: Cross Channel Customer Experience, Customer Analytics, Voice of the Customer, Net Promoter Score, Sales Experience, Deep experience with the target vertical, Written Communication skills and Presenting to Executives.
- Significant experience presenting to senior executives
- Expertise in Customer Experience and/or Operational CEM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel 30%+
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion,national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top