Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Build and evolve the future of Medallia's mobile applications, at scale, by developing new features even faster using the latest frameworks, tooling, and best practices. Be part of a lean mobile team, in collaboration with Product and Design teams, to design and implement cutting-edge user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
Build customer centric cultures for world-class brands, strengthening a brand's ability to monitor and take action on customer experience with real-time feedback.
- Build and evolve a platform that enables our clients to customize our product, at scale, so it best suits their needs.
- Create fast, easy-to-use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualitative degree, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with mobile development, using Native SDKs such as Objective-C (or Swift) and/or Android SDK
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with any modern JS framework, or with native mobile development.3+ years working with design driven UI specifications.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo Client)
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, unit test, and commit message.
Please note, this role may require being on a rotating on-call shift which includes being available during evenings and weekends when scheduled.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top