Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning
- As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will join the team that builds services and frameworks to support all intelligent offerings for Medallia.
- You will get the opportunity to represent some of the world’s most recognizable brands as you develop a platform to interact with their customers.
- Take on the responsibility of designing, developing, and operating mission critical applications that sit at the heart of Medallia’s infrastructure and be a foundational member of this rapidly growing team.
Specifically, you will:
- Design, build and operate our next generation Core Intelligence Services and offerings; utilizing open source projects like TensorFlow, Kafka, AirFlow and others.
- Develop reliable, performant, and scalable code for our high-volume system which currently handles hundreds of millions of requests per day supporting over 500 global brands.
- Develop, test, deploy, monitor, and improve our distributed systems to support our Machine Learning based processing.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and following the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We develop strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- 5+ years of commercial industry experience working on complex back-end distributed systems.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Python, Java or C++ (or other object oriented language).
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Experience with Machine Learning workflows.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience with distributed NoSQL databases; Cassandra and Voldemort a plus.
- Experience with stream processing platforms; Kafka a plus.
- Experience with SOA, designing/creating REST APIs.
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top