Senior Software Engineer, Front End
- As a Senior Front End Developer you need to be experienced in all aspects of the full software development cycle, including design and development for the end-user. You should be familiar with web architecture, algorithms and client side programming, and be able to take a project from requirements through to deployment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with at least one large UI framework (react, angular, vue).
- Minimum 5 years' experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A good sense for design and usability.
- Knowledge in server-side programming such as Java, Spring, REST, NodeJS.
- Knowledge in Mobile programming, iOS and Android.
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
- Weekly Yoga class
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top