Senior Software Engineer, Core APIs
- As a Senior Software Engineer on our Core API team, you will develop APIs that power our core products and external integrations.
- Your work will connect the world's leading businesses to their customers using modern web technologies over a service-oriented architecture.
- You will solve challenging technical problems related to APIs and throughput, and help take the industry leading SaaS platform to the next level.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Design, build, and maintain REST APIs for Medallia’s core products, including analytics, integrations, and self-service capabilities
- Collaborate with product and design teams to build innovative new features and products for the Customer Experience space
- Improve the scale, quality, performance, and security of Medallia’s applications
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- 5+ years experience in a technical role working on distributed systems and web services
- 3+ years experience on product development teams
- Fluency in Java, Java Libraries, Java Frameworks
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of HTTP specification and REST architecture
- Knowledge of distributed systems and networks
- Experience with API frameworks, e.g. Swagger or RAML, and API lifecycle infrastructure and management tools
- Experience building high performance, well tested applications
- Strong practitioner of best practices
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive
- Deep experience with agile software development process
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top