Senior Recruiter, Technical
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for roles across our Engineering, Operations and Product teams, identifying strong candidates with growth mindsets that will reflect the high talent bar set by our founders.
- Partner with hiring managers, HRBPs, and other members of our talent acquisition team to anticipate future hiring needs, identify the skill sets required, and develop job descriptions
- Provide hiring managers with insights and feedback as a strategic business partner
- Source candidates for a variety of different technical roles
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Medallia to prospective candidates
- Guide candidates through the Medallia recruiting process in a timely and effective manner, with frequent touch points and excellent follow through
- Drive the internal recruiting process through our applicant tracking system and associated documents
- Plan events and identify opportunities to network
- Meet new candidates and build the Medallia brand
- Close the loop by extending offers, completing negotiations and assisting the candidate’s Medallia onboarding.
- 10+ years' experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for technical roles
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (ATS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology, and talent mapping)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in HR, Business Computer Science or related fields, or commensurate experience
- 7+ years' experience performing full life-cyle recruiting, with 3+ years of that in-house
- 7+ years' experience sourcing and/or recruiting candidates for software engineering, systems engineering, product management or related roles
- 3+ years' experience working within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Passion for mentorship and coaching
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top