Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Talent Acquisition Team for an experienced, talent acquisition professional excited about not only scaling a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior sales leaders, develop a deep understanding of Medallia’s business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for field sales roles
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (CMS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in HR, Business, or related field or commensurate experience
- 3+ years' experience within an enterprise SaaS environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.