Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Test Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia. We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
As a Software QA Engineer, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new global team and helping us scale. You will provide test automation support to several Engineering teams and develop tooling and test data. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
More Specifically, You Will:
- Write automated E2E web UI and API tests. Occasionally integration tests.
- Implement CI jobs to execute automated tests, provide and synchronize relevant information.
- Write test data automated scripts.
- Collaborate on test framework development and related tooling.
- Define automation strategy with development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or at least +2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to write tests and test frameworks.
- Strong understanding of CI and software development lifecycle.
- Proven success in developing automated tests, tests frameworks or software development tools.
- Enjoys working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication in English
Please note, this role may require being on a rotating on-call shift which includes being available during evenings and weekends when scheduled.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.