Senior Product Marketing Manager, Solutions
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for our industry solutions and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Set the roadmap for solution launch activities and our go-to-market strategies for bringing Medallia's product enhancements to market.
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that articulates Medallia’s value proposition to target buyers and markets and our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Create enablement materials to train the sales army on our solutions; develop sales assets to help the Sales team position and sell our solutions.
- Help evolve Medallia’s industry solutions by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Medallia's place as the leader in Operational CEM.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Medallia.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements.
- Spread awareness for Medallia’s brand.
- Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives.
- Be Medallia's champion. Support sales and marketing activities in multiple ways to help grow the company.
- 8+ years experience successfully managing product marketing programs in an enterprise environment, with expertise in vertical product marketing for one or more major industries, e.g. financial services.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow through in a fast-paced, fluid environment with standout marketing impact.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree -- MBA is a plus.
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top