Senior Product Manager, Social Products
- As the Senior Product Manager for Social you will be a key member of Medallia’s product organization and responsible for driving vision, roadmap and execution of a strategic offering in the Medallia Experience Cloud.
- The Social Web continues to grow as a major channel for customers to share their experiences with the companies they deal with. From reviews to recommendations, likes to tweets, every message counts and makes up the Voice-of-the-Customer.
- Our social solution is already a market leader in the category and we see tremendous growth opportunities for the future that you can shape. As a social expert you will think both broad and strategic, but also dig deep into the technical details.
- Collaborate with global brands to identify solutions that drive authentic social reputation and listen to the social web to better understand and act on the voice of the customer.
- You will work with a talented cross-functional team including design, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to create product strategy, prioritize, and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Drive the vision, roadmap, and feature development for Medallia’s social application, a key element of the Medallia Experience Cloud
- Work closely with your scrum team(s) and data operations to deliver features and quality enhancements
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through ongoing customer and market research
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, and services teams
- Communicate effectively across Medallia and with our customers to gather feedback and share updates
- 5+ years of product management experience with at least 3+ years in a Social product focused on enterprises (ratings & reviews, social listening), at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Deep background in Social landscape (social marketing, listening, reputation management, reviews or similar)
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Social Data Quality and Data Operations knowledge
- Broader B2B SaaS Product Experience
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top