Senior Product Manager - Platform
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Medallia is making a strategic investment to build out THE CEM (Customer Experience Management) Platform. Over the years, we’ve defined the market and validated the need resulting in the acquisition of the who’s who of customers - Four Seasons, Nordstrom, GE, The LEGO Group, Wells Fargo, Verizon, and many more.
Now it’s time to scale! Join the the newly created Platform PM team to build the platform from the grounds up. We are looking for an experienced product manager to help us design and deliver the next generation platform surfaced through APIs for both internal consumption (i.e. front-end) and enabling partners/developers to build out new CEM solutions extending our reach even further.
- Think and build solutions in a “platformy” way - metadata, API, scale.
- Understand Medallia architecture and functionality to shape a platform wide API model.
- Work with scrum teams to design, develop and deliver API 1st solutions.
- Engage with product stakeholders to prioritize requirements.
- Define the technical requirements manage a backlog to implement new features and services to support overall Platform strategy.
- Ensure Medallia API’s deliver value internally and externally - Strike the right balance between comprehensive functionality and ease of adoption for partners and customers.
- Platform PMs need to understand the big picture and boil it down to concise vision / roadmap.
- Platform PM’s don’t just have to understand their customers, but their customer’s customers in order to be successful.
- Ability to identify common problem patterns and developing solutions to address - i.e. Analytical thinking required.
- 5+ years as product manager with a strong track record of shipping successful products.
- Proven enterprise SaaS/B2B experience with focus on platform and API technologies & standards.
- Strong experience collaborating with engineering teams using an agile scrum methodology.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Ability to travel occasionally domestically and internationally to customer and non-customer sites.
- 6-10 years overall work experience.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top