Senior Product Manager, Mobile
- As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of Medallia’s product organization and responsible for driving vision, roadmap and execution for Medallia’s mobile applications, which are used everyday by tens of thousands of users.
- You’ll work with a talented cross-functional team including design, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to create product strategy, prioritize, and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You’ll also be heavily customer-facing, working with many of our most innovative clients to help them bring their customer experience programs to life and representing Medallia at our global conferences.
- Drive the vision, roadmap, and feature development for Medallia’s mobile applications
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through on-going customer and market research
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, and services teams
- Communicate effectively across Medallia and with our customers to gather feedback and share updates
- 3+ years of product management experience, with at least 1 year on mobile, in a high-growth startup or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a product roadmap, executing on product delivery, and taking the product to market
- Experience in enterprise SaaS in customer-facing roles, preferred
- Experience managing and launching multiple mobile applications (either in consumer or enterprise)
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies, preferred
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; MBA preferred
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top