Senior Product Manager, Advanced Analytics
- As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of Medallia’s product organization and responsible for driving vision, roadmap and execution for Medallia’s Text Analytics solutions, which are used everyday by tens of thousands of users.
- You’ll work with a talented cross-functional team including design, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to create product strategy, prioritize, and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- We are using the latest technologies in AI, NLP, big data and machine learning to build a state of the art text analytics platform that allows companies to gain holistic insights and sentiment analysis into customer experience and interaction data. You should have a deep background in enterprise BI, advanced analytics to drive best in class thinking and will be responsible for driving a range of predictive and prescriptive analytics applications on text and unstructured data for a wide range of user persona.
- You must be results-oriented, a self-starter, and have deep customer-facing experience. You’ll translate user problems into a great product, while managing complex product decisions and trade-offs in a global environment.
- You’ll be working with many of our most innovative clients to help them bring their customer experience programs to life and representing Medallia at our global conferences.
- Drive the vision, roadmap, and feature development for Medallia’s Advanced Analytics product offerings
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through ongoing customer and market research
- Inspire a cross-functional team of product managers, designers and engineers to identify the most impactful problems to solve, and then innovate solutions that delight customers
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, and services teams
- Communicate effectively across Medallia and with our customers to gather feedback and share updates
- 5+ years of product management experience, with at least 1 year in Analytics, in high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a product roadmap, executing on product delivery, and taking the product to market
- Deep background in enterprise BI & text analytics technologies, big data platforms, machine learning, and applying advanced analytics technologies to solve real business problems
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in enterprise SaaS in customer-facing roles
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top