Senior Marketing Manager
What We Do
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
About the Role
We are standing up Account Based Marketing (ABM) at Medallia, and we need your help. We are a small, scrappy team that moves fast, thrives in ambiguity, and is constantly testing, iterating and learning in order to succeed, fail, succeed, fail, and succeed again.
As an ABM Manager/Senior Manager, you will own a “book of business” and be directly responsible with Sales to win those accounts. You will wield your marketing know-how, creativity and writing skills to directly target the C-suite at those accounts to open doors and influence our biggest deals.
If you have an extreme bias for action, are sales-driven at heart, and are both creative and strategic in your thinking, keep reading.
As the Senior Manager of Account Based Marketing, you will:
- Be responsible for securing meetings with C-suite individuals at our most strategic accounts.
- Partner directly with Sales to devise outreach plans to the C-suite at those accounts.
- Devise the strategy and the message to target the C-suite - what is the best medium, the right timing, the right creative?
- Ghost-write and develop content that speaks directly to the C-suite.
- Be willing and motivated to try new tactics, learn from successes and failures, and try again.
- Be a part of one of the most nimble teams within Medallia to do something we’ve never done before.
- Sharp business acumen that can be used to craft executive-to-executive level messaging and content.
- Creative marketing know-how that can be put the the test in a new environment
- Executive management skills, i.e. ability to collaborate with, provide feedback to, and influence executive teams and individuals.
- Ability to partner effectively with Sales and other cross-functional teams
- 5-8 years of marketing experience or sales experience
- Experience in B2B, SaaS or enterprise software industry a plus
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top